Sound Meditation by Stuart Preston
Sound Meditation helps you de-stress and journey deeper into you mind and consciousness.
What Is Sound Meditation?
Sound Meditation is a deep meditation guided by the sounds of natural instruments. The pure sounds, including the overtones created by these instruments, put your mind and body into a deep meditative state. You can attend a Sound Meditation session in a private session, a group, or virtually.
In Sound Meditation, I’m “The Bass Harmonica” guy. Yes, you’ll experience the magical, deep tones of a bass harmonica in your sound bath. I am a long-time musician — I’ve played in the Kennedy Center foyer and in smokey bars filled with happy drunks. I’m also a dedicated meditator, having begun a personal journey of meditation and entheogens after the loss of my son. And finally, I’m a Certified Sound Practitioner, trained by Hamid Jabbar.
The Benefits of Sound Meditation
During your Sound Meditation session, you may experience some of the following benefits (source: SoundMeditation.com). You are on your own path, and Sound Meditation is a stop (or stops) along that journey. I don’t promise any outcomes. Those are up to you.
- Quieting the mind
- To empower positive cognitive change
- To access and release traumas
- To bring the self into a state of inner peace and calmness
- To establish a state of resonance and attunement with the self
- Enhancing one’s state of presence and self-awareness
- To exercise a state of equanimity and no judgment
- To fine-tune self-observation
- Increasing self-confidence and attention
- And so much more